Yield: Serves 6
Preparation Time: 2 minutes plus time to marinate
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- 2 Ontario pork tenderloins, about 12 oz (375 g) each
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) Your favourite oil-based ready-to-use salad dressing (Italian, Greek, etc.)
- Place Pork tenderloins in a zip-top plastic bag and add salad dressing. Seal bag and massage marinade into Pork. Place in refrigerator for minimum 1 hour (up to overnight).
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Remove tenderloins from bag (discard remaining dressing) and place in a shallow pan, lined with foil. Roast for about 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 155°-160°F (68°-71°C) with a meat thermometer.
- Serve with rice and your favourite vegetable, or slice and serve on salad greens topped with additional dressing if desired.
Per 1 person serving – (1/6 recipe)
Fat: 2 g
Saturated: 0.8 g
Sodium: 440 mg
Carbohydrate: 3 g
Fibre: 0 g
Protein: 25 g